Have you worked in sales or lead generation and you realized that you’re damn good at it? Do you love helping people? Do you love the feeling of helping the company you work for grow? Well if you answered yes to these 3 questions, we’re looking for you!
- Building potential client lists from scratch
- Reaching out to the contacts on your list, learning about their problems and then getting referrals to the right contacts so you can help close a deal!
- Qualifying the referral so you can pass them on to our Sales Executive team
- Following up on cold and inactive accounts
- You will be accountable for setting schedules and insuring that the meeting pushes through
- You must be able to adapt to changing priorities, able to work in a fast pace environment, and able to complete all your projects on time with limited supervision
- Help the company reach its goals, approaching all responsibilities with confidence, positive attitude and a sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred
- Knowledge of the eCommerce industry and software a plus!
- 1+ years in a sales, lead generation, or marketing role; within the software, retail, eCommerce or BPO industry
- Experienced in dealing with international clients
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining both accuracy and quality
- Self-Starter and can work under minimal supervision time management skills
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude!