The role of the Operations Supervisor focuses on the harmony between 2ndOffice, the employee, and the client / account. The goal of the Operations Supervisor is to ensure that the harmony between those elements is translated into optimal working conditions – which would result in high production, without sacrificing quality.
Key results areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Staff Management - discipline, performance analysis and improvement, monitoring, coaching, retention, and other functions related to managing staff who are assigned to 2ndOffice’s different accounts.
- Client Management - relationships management, coordination, client retention, client satisfaction, process analysis, and other key areas pertaining to managing 2ndOffice’s clients’ expectations.
- Cost Management - although this is mainly a responsibility of Finance, operations should monitor resource utilization and ensure efficiency and maximization of resources
- Oversee and direct the activities of a number of campaigns along with all Team Leaders and Staff assigned to his campaigns.
- Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- Responsible for regular and often daily interactions with all the company departments/ campaign team leaders and the whole management team. Maintain open line of communication between staff and senior management.
- Manages and staffs the operations assigned.
- Responsible for all aspects of operations which include but not limited to monitoring operations staffing, provide temporary coverage and training; provision of excellent clientele service, problem resolution and the like.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Guide Team Leaders in meeting of all team & individual goals.
- Ensure compliance with all established policies and procedures.
- Assist the Operations Director / President & CEO in crafting operations procedures.
- Interact with 2ndOffice clients on a regular basis to coordinate campaigns such as staff reviews, staff coaching results, staff performance, staff issues, etc.
- Assist with other departments in relation to staff and client on-boarding procedures.
- Coordinate with clients on policies, legalities, and other matters which concerns client and 2ndOffice business relations / interests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Strong computer skills required, especially in using MS Office applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Should have a track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Ability to build productive business relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational, analytical and managerial skills.
- Must possess a professional, courteous, and resilient attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Background with having a supervisory position a plus.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and familiarity with outsourcing (back office) is a plus.
- Must be willing to work in our office along Marcos Highway, Antipolo