Join a fast-growing US-based company in its expansion and enjoy the satisfaction of helping online retailers grow their businesses. Thanks to their focus on developing strong relationships with clients and listening to their needs, they have become one of the leaders in their industry. The client company is an end-to-end software system that makes it faster and easier for ecommerce sellers to manage back office operations. The software includes advanced tools for automating and managing: product listings, prices, inventory, orders, shipping, and drop shippers. It specializes in the online marketplaces—especially selling across multi-marketplaces. The platform connects to the largest marketplaces like: eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Bigcommerce, Magento, Shopify, and many more.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
Our client is looking for an individual to join their pioneer team of highly-motivated professionals in the Philippines. In addition to their software platform, the client company will begin providing ecommerce advice and value-added services. As an On-boarding Specialist, you will play a critical role in this expansion plan!
If you are an experienced software support or on-boarding specialist with a passion for ecommerce and a desire to learn, we’re looking for you!
- Actively own, manage, and take responsibility for teaching clients how to use a multichannel eCommerce platform to manage such marketplaces as: eBay, Amazon, Jet, Rakuten, Sears, Newegg, and other sales channels.
- Follow documented training processes and customize the steps to meet client needs
- Show clients how to: create listings on the marketplaces, manage those listings, fulfill orders, and ship packages.
- Communicate with clients through electronic tickets, live chat, phone calls, and screen share meetings during the on-boarding process.
- Document client feedback, concerns,and recommendations
- Work closely with teammates in the US headquarters
- At least 2 years of work experience providing technical support or implementations for a software company or similar industry.
- Relevant technical background and enjoys solving problems
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A strong desire to succeed and a willingness to learn
- An interest in developing a long-term relationship with the team
- The ability to explain technical processes and functionality to non-technical individuals
- Proficiency with: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience using Zendesk and GoToMeeting is a plus
- Ecommerce experience and knowledge is a plus
- Must be willing to work US hours (9:00pm - 6:00am PHT)
- Must be willing to observe the US holiday schedule (working PH holidays)
- Must work diligently in a pleasant, rewarding, environment and try to have some fun doing it!
For walk-ins and scheduled interviews, our office is located at G/F Ciannat Complex Marcos Highway, Antipolo City, Rizal, 1870. Recruitment hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.