A US-based start-up company providing Amazon seller expert support for Amazon’s advertising products. They provide full campaign development and management for all of Amazon's ad products, including Sponsored Products. They partner with their customers to deliver superior results and increase sales on Amazon.
- This is an important position on the team. You will work closely with your colleagues to manage the advertising data which are used for analysis and reporting.
- Download the client's advertising data and transfer to the company’s database.
- Utilize advanced data analytics programs prepare operational dashboards for the team to use each day.
- Partner with colleagues to analyze client data and identify areas for improved campaign performance.
- Prepare monthly client reports using advanced analytics program.
- Conduct keyword research and product and competitive analysis.
- Find, learn and share new techniques that can help in optimizing campaign performance.
- Document processes and procedures and closely collaborate with the team.
- Learn all aspects of Amazon’s advertising programs.
- Join a fun and fast growing company which values the contributions of all team members, and have FUN.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field
- Experience with Paid Search (Google AdWords, BingAds, etc.) is preferred
- Worked directly for Amazon or experience with the Amazon marketplace is a strong advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Outlook especially Excel) is a must
- Experience with Tableau software is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written is a must
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple demands while maintaining deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented with strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Must be willing to work 7am-4pm PHT in our office along Marcos Highway, Antipolo