Reporting Specialist | Automotive Account | Antipolo City
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- QA work on fitment mapping / automotive application work done by the fitment mapping team.
- Act as first level of support for the fitment mapping team.
- Liaise, collaborate, and coordinate with Australia HQ regarding projects.
- Do ground work as well to reinforce the small fitment mapping team.
- Identify problems and troubleshoot escalated issues.
- Provide reports on a daily basis regarding fitment mapping issues encountered.
- Provide solutions and suggestions to fitment mapping issues encountered.
- Manage and track pending issues for resolution and make follow-up to respective individual(s).
- Validate solution applied to issues encountered in the production.
- Document and publish solutions to prevent future occurrences of issues.
- Provide suggestions to make fitment mapping processes and end-result much more manageable and reliable.
- Define and set up managing monitoring solutions (KPIs and metrics).
- Set and maintain the standard for automotive parts fitment mapping.
- Deliver exceptional leadership and support to a team of dedicated automotive fitment mapping specialists
- Undertake operational activities including project management, QA work, reporting, training and coaching
- Candidate must be computer proficient and able to multi-task
- Automotive Knowledge is a must
- Able to process numerous amounts of data
- Extensive Knowledge on Automotive Fitment Mapping is definitely a plus
- Accuracy and Precision is important
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and spreadsheet organization
- A team-player and able to contribute to team efforts
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Automotive fitment mapping experience
- Familiarity with project management metrics and KPIs
- Knowledge of Access and SQL a plus
- Willing to work from 6:00am to 3:00pm PHT Monday-Friday