A US-based start-up company providing Amazon seller expert support for Amazon’s advertising products. They provide full campaign development and management for all of Amazon's ad products, including Sponsored Products. They partner with their customers to deliver superior results and increase sales on Amazon.
- Create paid search campaigns through keyword research and product and competitive analysis.
- Optimize campaigns using interactive scorecards and other analytical tools to continually improve performance.
- Interpret, analyze and make recommendations against advertising metrics.
- Prepare customized monthly performance reports.
- Find, learn and share new techniques that can help in optimizing campaign performance.
- Document processes and procedures and closely collaborate with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, or any related field
- Relevant experience in Back-end SEO/Link-building and/or Pay-Per-Click/Paid Search is required for this position
- Worked directly for Amazon or experience with the Amazon/eBay marketplace a strong plus
- Must have excellent English communication/writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, with business stakeholders
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, balancing multiple demands while maintaining deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented with strong desire to provide excellent customer service