Inventory Management Analyst
- Analyze pricing and test price changes to maximize profit and gross margin.
- Monitor inventory levels and identify slow moving items for markdowns and promotional recommendations and strategies.
- Review and monitor competitor pricing/range/launches/innovation.
- Manage and organize data and report on Key Performance metrics such as Sales, Gross Margin, Stock Turnover Rate, Sell-through Rate and Inventory Age.
- Evaluate the Handset Trade IN market prices (purchase prices) and benchmark vs. competitors.
- Implement approved price changes and promotions across sales channels, primarily utilizing Magento
- Working closely with a team of 6 support/marketing staff that support the Australian based Group of companies
- Ad hoc projects from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration, Management or any related field.
- Experience in Ecommerce or retail is preferred.
- Experience in inventory management is required.
- Candidate must have a STRONG command of written and spoken English and work well in a team environment
- Required skills: Microsoft Excel for data analysis, formulas and reporting.